Monday, July 21, 2008

Tasting Menu: 7/22/08; First Course


I love composed salads. Menus always seem to be lacking when it comes to the salad selection. Most chefs overlook this part of the menu and will throw the typical, easy, cop-out salads that people seem to love so much (Caesar, House Salad, Romaine, etc). Salads are so versatile and are such a great, clean start to a meal. This week we are featuring a Grapefruit Arugula Summer Salad for first course. I love it. Grapefruit Segments, Celery Root Rice Wine Vinaigrette, Arugula, Pea Shoots, Radish, Pistachio, Haysteck Chevre, Celery Leaf, Chive Tips. Delicious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim... I can't read your blog when I'm hungry. This is torture. Gimme, gimme... I need, I NEED!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home